Musher’s Secret is a 100% natural, food grade wax that forms a breathable barrier for your animal paws. Originally developed in Canada for use with sledding dogs, Musher’s was first perceived as a cold weather solution. It is now used for year round protection in many different environments.
Safe and 100% Natural
- Made from a blend of several food-grade waxes and oils with Vitamin E -Non-Toxic, Non GMO, Gluten-Free
- Does NOT contain any Nut, Soy, or Flax Oils
- Semi-permeable shield that is absorbed into the paws, allowing perspiration to escape through the pads
- Soothes, conditions, and relieves dry and cracked pads
- Safe for use on paws, snout, ears, elbows, “hot spots”
- Safe for both domestic and exotic animals including dogs, cats, horses, chickens etc
Easy to Apply
For year round use apply a thin layer 2-3 times a week and rub in. It will absorb in a few moments, once Musher’s has absorbed it will not come off on floors, carpeting or clothing. Pet owner having this issues are applying too much. In snowy conditions additional applications may be necessary. To prevent snowballing rub up in between and around the pads.
*Because Musher’s is a stable wax, shelf life is indefinite